01/04/2015

When your child does your make up!

I was watching some YouTube videos recently & when I saw this one from Nic Chapman, one half of the brand Real Techniques, I knew I had to pinch the idea & let my little girl loose on my face... all in the name of blogging!




She came home from school & set to work. The photos are pretty self explanatory so I won't say much other than I think she did a pretty good job given her age. Future make up artist perhaps?

At the end of it I asked her if I looked beautiful & she said "yes mummy but you always look beautiful". She is the cutest!

So here are the pictures, enjoy!!




Before...scary!!


Real Techniques buffing brush. Best product ever!


She was just loving the blusher!!









Ta-da!



What do you think... did she do well?!!


Ali
ME Mummy A
xx

2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© All About ME. Design by Fearne.