04/09/2015

Crown & Glory Glitterati unboxing September 2015

It's that time again. My favourite time of the month... Glitterati time!!

For those of you unfamliar with what it is, it's a monthly subscription box from Crown & Glory who do the best hair accessories ever. If you like glitter, flowers & basically all things lovely you get a box of amazingness every month as well as being a member of the coolest girl gang. A few of my previous posts about it are here & here!

This month we saw a sneak peak on Instagram & I was hoping for some Autumn coloured pretties. When the box arrived & I opened it, I most definitely wasn't disappointed.


It had a very Autumnal feel & I love butterflies too so I was very excited to have a look inside.


I got everything out to have a good look & it was all super pretty & in such gorgeous colours. There is always a card with the contents on but I wait until the end to read it otherwise it spoils the surprise.


The contents of the box were as follows:

Autumn Berry Crown
(exclusive to The Glitterati) 
RRP  £15

Lotta Rosie Headband 
RRP  £18

Monarch Butterfly Clips 
RRP  £10

Golden Leaf Bobby Pin Pair
RRP  £10

 

Another fabulous box with yet again more gorgeous pieces to add to my huge collection of Crown & Glory. And I mean huge!


We had some sun today so I sat out for a bit wearing my new Rosie Headband!!


Also this month we have an Amnesty where if you have been a member for 3 consecutive months, you can exchange 5 items in return for a £20 voucher to spend on the site.  I have chosen the things to send back which I don't think I will wear & now I need to decide what to get instead! Time to partake in one of my favourite pastimes... browsing the Crown & Glory site!


I've said it before & I will say again how being a part of the Glitterati makes me happy. Not just for the gorgeous stuff I am now a proud owner of but for the people too. The private Facebook group you get access to when you become a member is great & it's worth the £20 each month just for the banter & support!! The stuff we get is a bonus :-)


Let me know if you fancy joining & we can both get a £10 voucher!


Ali 
xx

2 comments

  1. This is such an amazing box :D The Rosie really suits you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna! It's a fab box yet again :) xx

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© All About ME. Design by Fearne.