23/07/2016

Crown and Glory Glitterati box June 2016

I thought I had lost the photos that I took of June's Crown & Glory Glitterati box as my memory card was corrupted (!) but I still have them so although it's late, here is what we got!!

For a lover of all things flamingo and pineapple, the Coco Cabana theme went down very well!



Glitter flamingo headband
RRP £25

Hawaiian-print satin turban headband
RRP £15

Glitter watermelon slice
RRP £5

Pineapple barrette
RRP £5




I've become a bit addicted to taking flatlays so couldn't resist this one with my tropical print paper which matches the theme perfectly!


As always, if you fancy joining the coolest gang full of the most fabulous ladies, leave my name in the referral box and we will both get a voucher for spend on the site yay!


Ali 
xx

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© All About ME. Design by Fearne.