16/12/2015

Crown & Glory Glitterati unboxing December 2015

You know the drill by now. The beginning of the month is Glitterati time! For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, it's a monthly subscription box full of hair accessories from Crown & Glory. See previous posts here & here for more details.

I can't believe we're in December & that it's almost the end of the year. How on earth did that happen?

So December's box arrived & I was hoping for some sparkle.  Sparkle is exactly what we got!!

I don't want to ramble too much so will just get on with what was in the box..



Sneaky peek!

We had a fancy new vine this time & I love it! 
Designed by Veronica Dearly

Reindeer name headband.
RRP £25
(There were all the different reindeer names including 1 very special Rudolph!)


Art deco inspired gem encrusted comb
RRP £8

Glitter rose clip
RRP £3

Ombre glitter bobby pins
RRP £3

Star tinsel headband
RRP £15




A really festive, sparkly, feel-good factor box! I I had been eyeing up the bobby pins for a while & I had spotted the glitter roses recently, which are also available in silver, so may have to purchase one of those too...


I have really enjoyed the Glitterati boxes throughout 2015 & can't wait to see what 2016 brings. As always, big thanks to the fab girls in the secret group & to Sophie and Gareth for creating such an amazing place full of fabulous, sparkly ladies.

Happy Christmas!

Ali
xx

2 comments

  1. Oh wow you got blue tinsel. How perfect is that for you? I feel that headband is my new favourite thing hehe :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© All About ME. Design by Fearne.