01/09/2016

Mila and Pheebs craft subscription box for children

So as you probably already know if you read my blog, I love a subscription box!!

Imagine my delight when I discovered Mila and Pheebs* who do monthly themed craft boxes for children. Their boxes are full of stationery, activities and fun things to do. They are delivered directly through the letterbox so no worrying if you're not in when the post comes! Subscriptions are available for 3, 6 & 12 months, or on a rolling monthly basis. Or alternatively you can buy a one off box for £9.99 including UK postage. They are perfect for any craft loving child and also work well as a gift.

I was very lucky to be chosen as brand rep for Mila and Pheebs and they kindly sent my little Miss the August box, which was Somewhere over the Rainbow themed.  I was pretty excited to receive it, especially when I saw a sneak peek of rainbows and unicorns on their social media.  I had visions of having to fight her for it!!  As you will also know if you read my posts, due to my chronic illness we do a lot of craft stuff together so the box is perfect for us.

When it arrived she wasn't actually in so I left it on her bed, which just happens to have rainbow and unicorn bedding on.  Totally meant to be!


When she got home and saw it, I'm not sure who was more giddy.. she was delighted at having a parcel addressed to her and I was bursting with anticipation about what was inside!  It definitely did not disappoint.  The first thing I saw was lots of colour and sparkle. Hurrah!


It was packed full of things which all had rainbows or unicorns on.  My daughter has inherited my love for such stuff, so it went down very well.


She wanted to start doing stuff immediately!! Despite it being almost bedtime, she took everything out and was very impressed.  She agreed to do the wordsearch and said she would play with the rest in the morning!




The contents of the box were:

Colouring-in sheets
Rainbow felt-by numbers kit
Neon rainbow crayon
Wordsearch
Rainbow crayon pencil
Unicorn pencil
Rainbow mosaic kit
Unicorn notepad
Rainbow paperclip
Collectible Iwako Unicorn Eraser
Heart rainbow stickers
Cloud embossed greeting card






The stuff has really kept her (us!) occupied.  She took one of the colouring sheets and the rainbow pencil out when we went for my friend's birthday afternoon tea and it kept her busy.



The following day she did the rainbow mosaic which had a magnet to attach to it, so it's now proudly displayed on the fridge.



We did the felt by numbers kit together yesterday.  I did the cutting and she did the sticking. I think she did a fab job of it!





Once she had finished she asked if we could cut it out and then proceeded to find another magnet so she could put it on the fridge alongside the other one!



She has really enjoyed everything in the box and has used it all.  You can never have enough pencils or notepads so they went down very well.  She loves the little unicorn eraser too, as she already has one in a different colour so has been loving playing with them!

I absolutely recommend Mila and Pheebs.  I think their boxes are a brilliant idea for children.
Previous box themes have included Woodland, Sweet Treat and Beside the Seaside.  For more information about subscribing follow this link.  Monthly boxes cost £9.99 (including UK postage), 3 monthly work out at £9.66 per box and 6 monthly £8.83.


Feel free to ask me any questions regarding them and let me know if you decide to get a box!


Ali 
xx







4 comments

  1. I love the idea of this box, and I can't think of a better fit as brand rep than you and Little Miss! Such great value too.

    Lis / last year's girl x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw thank you so much Lis!! You can imagine how high excitement levels were when it arrived xx

      Delete
  2. Awwww Ali! This is such a lovely review!!!

    We absolutely LOVE having you as part of Mila & Pheebs and love Little Miss' inspiration for putting the felt rainbow on the fridge.

    It makes me so happy to know we can help you both spend quality time together with our boxes. Here's to the next one!

    Thank you again for being so amazing :)

    Alexis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alexis. That is just lovely to read and I'm so happy you enjoyed my post! We absolutely loved the box and spending quality time together doing what we do best :-)

      Thank you for letting me be a part of it. Can't wait for the next one!

      Ali xx

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© All About ME. Design by Fearne.