18/10/2015

Crown and Glory Glitterati unboxing October 2015

You are already familiar with my love of the Crown & Glory Glitterati boxes so no need to explain!! October's box was another fab one so here is what we got...

The theme was stars & I was pretty excited as I love them. The usual excitement of opening the box kicked in & this is what greeted me.



There is always a card with a list of contents which I save until the end so I don't spoil the surprise!



For the first time there was a personalised item exclusive to The Glitterati. It was a constellation headband personalised to our starsign. It's very vintage looking & very French chic. I'm not sure when I will wear it but it's so lovely!
RRP £20


Next was a starlight comb & I've wanted one for ages so was really chuffed with it. I've worn it quite a bit since getting it. They are so sparkly!
RRP £10


Possibly my favourite item was a Star Print wired headscarf. I've worn it loads & it's so versatile. Because it's on wire it is so easy to wear & goes with everything!
RRP £15


Finally a No Snag Hair Trio which I was very happy about as we got some in an earlier box & I've worn them non stop, so it's nice having some in different colours.
RRP £6


As usual the value of the box was fantastic. I am excited for November's box already. Sophie & Gareth who own Crown & Glory are so creative & I find it pretty amazing that they come up with so many new ideas each month.


This month's box was extra special too because it marked a year since I joined The Glitterati. A whole year of super duper hair accessories & new friendships. There was a special package in the box for me & I think I squealed rather loudly when I opened it to find a Glitterati pin badge & mirror with the Crown & Glory emblem on. I also now get a lifetime discount on all future orders which is just unbelievable! I am very proud to be a member of the coolest girl gang ever!



If anyone fancies joining let me know & if you add my name as your referral we both get a voucher to spend on the website. Go on... You know you want to!!



Ali 
xx

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© All About ME. Design by Fearne.